Sydney is largest city in Australia, which houses largest university in state of New South Wales. It has reputation of most international university in terms of number of foreign students. University of New South Wales (UNSW) was founded in 1949.
Every year, 10,000 foreign students from 90 countries study at university. UNSW has foreign partners from 32 countries. In 1980, University of New South Wales entered top group of best eight universities in Australia (Group of Eight). UNSW is one of top 100 universities in world (85th place in 2012-2013 years).
“Knowledge by hand & mind” – that is university motto. Employers call University of New South Wales “forge of knowledge” and prefer its graduates, offering them highest salary.
University began its activities as technological university of this state. Now it is largest university that brings together eight campuses and center for basic research.
What gives training in UNSW?
Here are great possibilities for you:
- Diploma recognized worldwide.
- Great prospects for future career.
- Valuable qualities like collecting, analyzing and presenting data required in any profession.
- Seminars with leading experts in teaching and conducting research in their field.
- Improving English language skills.
- Ability to communicate with students from more than 120 countries.
- Access to world-class library and science labs.
- Opportunity to fully immerse yourself in cultural environment of Australia and enjoy magnificent nature and beautiful beaches.
In this University you can choose among such facilities:
- Social Humanities (Arts and Social Sciences Faculties).
- Academy of Military (Force Academy of Australian Defense).
- Australian Management School.
- Architectural (Environment Faculty).
- Fine Arts (College of Fine Arts Faculty).
- Economics, Commerce (Commerce, Economics Faculty).
- Engineering Faculty.
- Legal (Law Faculty).
- Medical (Medical Faculty).
- Research (Science Faculty).
Pay attention to Medicine Faculty, because here you can learn all about erectile dysfunction and act of Cialis. People, who want to become urologist will get here professional knowledge. To learn more about generic Cialis in Darwin go to https://www.tadalafilaus.com/darwin.php.
In our days the number of students is about 34,000. Application deadline is 30th of April, if beginning of school year is in July), and 30th of November, if beginning of school year is in February).
Basic admission requirements are the next:
- Certificate of Secondary or Higher Education.
- Teacher recommendations.
- IELTS 6.0-7.0 (depending on program).
If you are interested in getting education in University of New South Wales, check out the official site, where you can find all the necessary information. Here you can also use special form to ask your question. The address is Sydney New South Wales 2052, Australia.